Meridian Home Health is seeking a Staffing Scheduler to provide essential service and support to our clients and employees. We are interested in having someone join our already dynamic and committed team. Projecting a professional company image via telephone and in-person is essential
Under the supervision of the Director of Patient Care Services, the Staffing Scheduler is responsible for managing clerical/scheduling activities that facilitate agency operations. The scheduler helps coordinate schedules, confirms with clients and optimizes staff utilization. These activities include but are not limited to coordination of employee schedules with client wants/needs and collaboration with the intake department regarding new admission.
Essential Job Functions:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Triages scheduling needs of referred new patients to ensure the schedule has the best available staffing option.
- Ability to monitor ongoing service schedules, evaluate scheduling gaps, research and problem solve.
- Able to communicate with a diverse population which include a team of caregivers with multi-cultural awareness.
- Maintain confidentiality, responsibility and self-discipline with a focus on teamwork.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with patience and empathy towards our clients.
- Coordinate daily service schedules for clinicians to ensure timely staffing.
- Daily and ongoing telephone communication with internal, external staff, clients, their families and the public.
- Monitor and update via industry scheduling computer software of schedules, employee and case notes.
- Ability to write and speak English professionally; excellent verbal, written skills and basic calculation knowledge.
- Experience in home health scheduling is a plus.
- All individuals must have a clean criminal record, valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times
- Ability to share in weekly rotation within the staffing team.
- Scheduling: 1 year (Required)
- Home Health Experience 1 year (Required)
- Hospice Experience 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday